I am learning to be what I know I am; a writer. What that means is like a sales person, a writer isn’t good at writing everything. My opinion, of course. But this series is way too forced. So I will let my sticky notes of wisdom do the rest of the talking for this Post. Write about Making Good Art tomorrow and free fall back into a stream of consciousness type of writing.
- Money is a result, not a goal.
- Art supports life.
- Action always beats inaction.
- The goal is to die with memories, not dreams.
- We manage actions, not time.
- Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
- Do I know what I am doing today? No. But I am here, and I am going to give it my best shot.
- Eat fear and become dangerous.
- You cannot kill time without injuring eternity.
- Don’t Bullshit.
- Sameness kills value. Kill sameness in your product.
- Don’t fight forces, use them.
- The human race is governed by its imagination.
- No man can become rich without himself enriching others.
- You are not what you do, keep your identity low, be flexible.
The reason there is no one attributed to the list above is I want the words to ring fresh when read.
The Hustle is getting your work out there, but it should not come as a sacrifice to those things that truly matter to you. Life is short. Be yourself, hustle, and make good art.