It’s easier to think when you have questions that pull you out of your regular mental thinking. It is one of the reasons I still buy how to books. Some of them point back at you and say what are you going to do with this information or insight. Most of the time I just write it down and move on. But what they do is get me thinking and on a great fall day like today, or anytime you are reading this, is a great time to stop and think.
So, below is a list of questions From the book 344 Questions by Stefan G. Bucher, taken without permission.
The Lucky list of 13 Questions to get you thinking.
- What is the purpose of rules?
- Who would win in a fight, your ego or your fear?
- Whose permission do you seek?
- How tired do you have to be to have crazy ideas?
- What are the five healthiest ways to stay healthy without taking up too much of your time?
- Do you think winning awards will lead to work?
- What kind of power do you need to do what you want to do?
- Do you think stress is heroic?
- Do you work based on strategy or instinct?
- Don’t you think it’s time to reinvent yourself?
- Does anybody believe you when you say I wish I had more free time?
- What makes you feel grateful?
- Do you realize that everyone is just as clueless about life?